IEEE SmartGridComm 2019
On 22 October, Stephan Gross presented his publication on "Multi-Microgrid Energy Management Systems in Times of 5G" at the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (IEEE SmartGridComm) in Beijing, China.
On October 23, Stephan Gross moderated the session on "Miscellaneous Control Issues" at the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (IEEE SmartGridComm) in Beijing, China. As part of the session, the following publications were presented.
- A Performance Model for Single Charger Multi-Socket Charging Stations in Shared Mobility Systems (Invited Paper), Raffaele Bruno and Elisabetta Biondi (IIT-CNR, Italy)
- Market Participation of Energy Storage Systems for Frequency Regulation Service: A Bi-level Model, Yanan Sun, Vincent W.S. Wong and Lutz Lampe (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Dynamic Distribution Network Reconfiguration Using Reinforcement Learning, Yuanqi Gao, Jie Shi, Wei Wang and Nanpeng Yu (University of California, Riverside, USA)
- Household Appliance Commitment with Appliance Dependency Modelling, Fengji Luo (University of Sydney, Australia); Gianluca Ranzi (The University of Sydney, Australia); Maria Kolokotroni (Brunel University London, United Kingdom (Great Britain))
- Volt-VAR Control in Power Distribution Systems with Deep Reinforcement, Wei Wang, Nanpeng Yu, Yuanqi Gao and Jie Shi (University of California, Riverside, USA)
We would like to thank all participants of the session for the stimulating exchange of knowledge.