ACS Student Event
Looking for a thesis? Looking for a Hiwi position? Are you interested in understanding what the institute is doing? Join our online ACS Student Event to get more information. We’ll show you opportunities and are looking forward to your questions.
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020, 15:00 - 17:00
No registration is necessary for participation. The event will be bilingual (German/English).
- Welcome (Prof. Monti)
- Team presentations (Teamleiter)
- Energy Management Systems & Data Analytics
- Distribution Grid Monitoring and Automation
- Advanced Control Methods for Power Systems and HiL
- Resiliency and Interoperability in Smart Grids
- Simulation Methods & Automation SW Solutions
- Energy Flexibility Management & Optimization
- Simulation Infrastructure & HPC
- Virtual Lab Tour
- Breakout sessions per team
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 15:00 the ACS Student Event will take place. There the activities of the institute will be presented, as well as possibilities for final theses and HiWi jobs. Further information can be found under the link.