Information about the Industrial Internship


The internship in the Master's program Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering shall be registered at the Internship Office of faculty 6. All formal issues can be treated there. Issues concerning completion can be answered by the Departmental Academic Advising. After completing your internship, you have to submit your certificate and your internship report to the Internship Office of faculty 6, it has to be done virtual at the moment.

The evaluation and the crediting of the report will take place at the Chair of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, at which also the seminar for the internship should be held.

If you did your Bachelor- or Masterthesis with ACS, you may contact us.

Submission of report from faculty to us plus the necessary documents will be done digital. Your presentation of your internship will be online.

For further information and contacts please refer to the web pages of the faculty.


Internship report

The supervising assistant reviews the internship report. The certificate will be sent to ZPA afterwards to get the credits, and a copy to Praktikantenbüro.

Then you will receive your credits. Please pick up the report at the secretary's office again if it was not handed in online but as a printout.


Upcoming Appointments for the Presentations

Time has to be agreed individually:

27.09.2023: (Deadline for registration 18.09.2023)

15.11.2023: (Deadline for registration 06.11.2023)


Presentation / Seminar at ACS

Every 3 months, our Master's students have the opportunity to give a presentation here at ACS on their industrial internship. This is a group event, everyone gives their presentation to the others. Every presentation should last about 15 minutes, then you will have 5 minutes to answer questions from the group (audience).

The presentation should - besides your activities as an intern - also briefly inform about the company and your personal impressions. There aren‘t any specific rules or ACS templates for the short PowerPoint presentation.

The presentation will take place in presence, online is still possible. The dates given are tentative dates, may change by about a week depending on the availability of the responsible persons, exact dates and invitation will follow.

Please register in time at the secretary's office of the chair and submit the "Bescheinigung zum Industriepraktikum", which you have received from the faculty. Currently, the certificate is sent digitally from the internship office to the institute.

+49 241 80 49700


After the presentation the secretary will send your certificate to the ZPA, so you will get your credits.