We are often looking for strongly motivated PhD research assistants (doctoral candidates) with a diploma/master degree in electrical engineering who are fluent in English and German.
Our research covers areas like:
- Modeling, simulation and control of large and distributed power systems
- Grid integration of renewable energy sources
- Home energy systems
- Grid automation
- E-Mobility impacts on electrical grid
- Energy management on closed systems
- Distributed measurements and observers
- Agent based control
- Wide area network stability
- Control under uncertain conditions
- Stable and secure communication infrastructure for Power Systems
- System Software for Power and Communication Systems
- Operating Systems
- High-Performamce Computing
- Large-Scale Distributed Systems
- Embedded and Real-Time Systems
The position allows for a PhD according to the current regulations of the RWTH Aachen. We’re happy to receive your application. Please indicate your level of knowledge of both English and German language in your application.
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. A. Monti, Director ACS
Institute for Automation of Complex Power Systems
For initial information, feel free to contact our Chief Engineer.
RWTH Aachen University is certified to be a family-friendly university.
At RWTH Aachen, we would especially like to encourage the careers of women, and therefore look forward to applications from female candidates. In case of equal applicability, competence and technical qualification, women will be favoured, as long as they are underrepresented within the unit of organisation and as long as there are no predominating reasons to choose a rival applicant.
Applications from handicapped candidates who meet the qualifications are explicitly encouraged.
Professor Antonello Monti, director of ACS, was awarded "FAMOS für Familie" for family-friendly managament in 2017.
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results
Softwareentwickler/in (DevOps Engineer) im Bereich der nachhaltigen Energieversorgung (w/m/d) 
[published 02/09/2019]Lehrstuhl für Automation of Complex Power Systems 22/09/2019